|This article is in need of more information !|
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
This article is lacking: Everything!
This is the fourth manga series based off the popular role playing game series Kingdom Hearts. Due to licensing issues so far none of the volumes have been released in America, though several chapters have been translated by fans. This series is based off the original concept by Tetsuya Nomura.
Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: Xion Separation and Meeting
Chapter 4: Something Wrong
- Axel is the one who teaches Roxas to fight rather than Marluxia.
- Xion reveals her face to Roxas before they leave for their mission on Day 25. In the game, she revealed her face just after they arrived in Twilight Town.
- In Roxas's dream with Xemnas, he hears Sora's name the first time in the dream.
- On the seventh day, before Roxas wakes up, three Dusks attempt to play a prank on him by sticking a clothes pin on his nose. Then, Axel comes in and stops them.
- Zexion never goes on a mission with Roxas, he just introduces himself and gives Roxas some fish he made.
- Sora, Donald, and Goofy make a brief physical appearance just as they're about to fight Marluxia in Castle Oblivion. This was never seen in the game since Sora and the others never make a physical appearance.
Further translation to English and publication in the United States has been postponed- no release is currently planned for Kingdom Hearts II, volumes 3, 4, and 5, or for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. This is due to Tokyopop having lost the license. Disney and Square Enix have made no public comment on the future of the manga series.